How To Consign With Us
Consigning with Kaleidoscope in our 9,000 Square Foot Showroom
Your Items Are Secure
We take pride in protecting your items, having an alarm system and cameras throughout the store that are monitored 24/7.
In addition to those 9,000 square feet of secure floor space, we also have another 3,000 square feet of air-conditioned storage.
Owner has been a local resident of the community for over 40 years.
We have been voted Vero’s Best Consignment Store.
The photos you see are of some of the recent items in our showroom.
How to Sell Your Items on Consignment in our Store
We accept gently used items
- That may include: Sofas, Sleeper Sofas, Loveseats, Chairs, Chairs w/ Ottoman, Sectional Sofas, Coffee & Endtables, Sofa Tables, Desks, TV Consoles, Bookcases, Bar Stools, Baker’s Racks, Recliners, Lift Chairs
- Dining Table & Chair Sets, Servers & Buffets, Kitchen Dinette Sets
- Bedroom Furniture (Beds, Nightstands, Dressers, Chests, Bunk Beds, etc)
- Decorator Items (Faux Plants, Coastal Pictures, Wall Art, Lamps, Vases)
- Collectibles (Lladro, Waterford, Royal Doulton, etc)
- Kitchenware (Small Appliances that work, Cookware, Flatware, Serving Accessories, etc) and more!
Steps to consign
- Text pictures to 772-696-3995 (this number is for texting pictures only)
- If you prefer, you can send us photos by email: email@example.com
- Submit photos of your stuff directly from your cellphone using the form.
- Items need to be clean and showroom ready.
- We respond to all submitted forms and e-mails promptly, as they are checked throughout the day.
- Can't bring it to us? We Offer Pickup Service.
We also buy Estates outright (instead of consigning)
- We offer check or cash upon pick-up
- Pick-up service included in buyout price
- We take furniture, along with all the decorative items and small stuff
- Packing Service available for a fee for small items
- Items we can’t sell we donate to Local charities, such as Safe Space and VNA Hospice.
What Is Consigning?
Placing something under consignment means that you give it to someone who will care for it until it is sold.
When you consign your furniture with Kaleidoscope Consignments, that means that you retain ownership of it until we can find a buyer. We take a portion of the profit, and you keep the rest.
Consignment takes more time, more effort, but often results in a bigger profit for you.
Want to Sell Rather Than Consign?
You don’t have to consign. You can sell, instead.
If you sell your items to us, then you’ll receive money, up front. We’ll make an offer, you’ll get immediate payment (in cash or check), and we’ll do local pick-up of your items for free.
When you sell instead of consign, you get peace of mind and convenience because everything is taken care of for you.
If you have a large estate—whether you’re selling or consigning—please call us and a member of our staff will come out and review your items in person.
Why Choose Us
You Get more exposure to potential buyers
We are well known throughout Vero Beach and the surrounding areas. People looking for high-quality used furniture and household items visit us daily.
Your items will be properly displayed
We take great pride in presenting the items we sell at Kaleidoscope. Our customers know that they won’t have to rummage through boxes to look for what they need. Your items will be on full display and seen by much customer traffic.
We provide pickup and delivery
Pickup and delivery can be a real hassle. We make it easy by providing pickup, delivery, and packing services at competitive prices.
We help price your items
Our staff is very knowledgeable about the worth of used furniture and household items. We identify the right price to help sell your items and maximize your profits.
We partner with you.
We listen to you and help you with every step of the consignment process allowing you to move on. In other words “We Got This”.